If you want to increase your sales exponentially, a predictive dialer can make all the difference. This guide will help you learn more about what predictive dialing is and how to find the best predictive dialing system for your business. Whether you’re new to cold calling sales leads or want to expand or streamline your operations, these tips will help you increase your sales using a predictive dialing system.
In addition to predictive dialing, excellent sales agents can elevate your sales numbers and success rate. If you need sales support staff to work the phones, our lead-generation virtual assistants provide excellent sales and phone services for a fraction of the cost of hiring your own staff. In addition, our experienced virtual assistants can offer services in English and Spanish, helping your business reach a much wider audience.
What Is a Predictive Dialer
A predictive dialer is a sales tool that makes automated calls by dialing from a long list of numbers. When a call is successfully answered, the predictive dialing system then connects a live support person to take the call. The predictive dialer uses Call Progress Analysis (CPA) to screen out voicemails, disconnected numbers, busy signals, fax machines, and no-answers so your sales staff doesn’t have to waste time manually dialing and trying a long list of numbers that may not be connections.
In contrast with other automated dialing systems, predictive dialing systems can use call metrics to sync with the speed at which live support agents can answer calls. So a predictive dialer can slow down or speed up based on how many people are able to answer phone calls. If your call center is busy, the predictive dialing software will slow down to be able to continue connecting live agents to answered calls without delay. The advanced algorithm of a predictive dialing system ensures that your sales agents get the maximum talk time with available leads, streamlining your lead generation process.
Benefits of a Predictive Dialing System
A predictive dialer is one of the best sales dialer tools that will help improve your business’ efficiency while boosting your sales. There are many advantages of using a predictive dialing system. Here are some of the benefits:
- Increased efficiency. When you employ a predicting dialing system, it will increase your company’s ability to focus on live potential customers and eliminate wasted time on calls that aren’t answered or are dead ends. Your sales agents will be able to focus on connecting with live callers and your callers won’t have to wait for long periods to be connected with available sales agents. The system will be able to calculate and predict your agents’ availability while pre-screening calls to land live potential customers on the lines.
- Flexibility. A predictive dialer allows you to create a cold calling process that suits your business and staffing needs. You can customize things like the time agents have between calls so they have periods of rest or less time between calls. You can also sync your predictive dialing system with related software such as sales databases that store and track phone numbers.
- More Sales. The predictive dialers will help you generate more sales by reaching more available leads on the phone. You won’t have wasted time with sales agents having to call dead-end numbers and the algorithm of the predictive dialer will connect your agents with the highest number of available leads who are on the phone and ready to talk.
How to Use a Predictive Dialer
If you are getting started with predictive dialing software, the system is fairly straightforward but the exact logistics depend on which predictive dialer you choose. In general, your sales agents will be able to press a button when they are available to take calls, and the system’s algorithm will route qualified calls to available agents.
Best Predictive Dialing Systems
If you’d like to try predictive dialing but don’t know where to get started, here are some of the most popular sales dialer tools for predictive dialing:
- TalkDesk is a top cloud-based dialer that offers predictive dialing with additional features for interactive voice response (IVR) and skills-based routing to pair callers with agents with expertise in their particular concerns.
- ChaseDataoffers predictive dialing software with algorithms that improve the ratio of call contact time to wait time.
- CallHubhas predictive dialer software that can also leave voicemail messages.
- Five9features a cloud-based predictive dialer that connects callers with available agents based on algorithms that match available agents with live calls.
- RingCentralis a popular cloud-based call center system that includes predictive dialing in its service options.
When you look for a predictive dialing system provider, make sure their services match your needs and budget and check out customer reviews on third-party sites to get an idea of the quality of service and software.
Lead Generation Support
You can step up your company’s sales and improve your lead generation efficiency and success rate with a predictive dialing system. Cut down on your valuable sales agents’ time spent on dead-end leads with a predictive dialer. You can also customize how much time your agents have between calls using sales dialer tools like predictive dialing software.
If you need call center agents to connect with your potential customers, we offer virtual sales support staff to assist you. Our skilled bilingual sales and customer service support agents can elevate your profits without a high cost. We offer virtual agents based in Mexico for a budget-friendly price that gives you excellent quality work at a fraction of the cost of hiring staff members. In addition, our agents can fluently speak English and Spanish, helping to tap into a large market of Spanish-speaking customers while also serving English-speaking clients. We strive to provide the best quality service at great prices. Contact us today to get started with lead generation support staff or virtual assistants to suit your business needs.